Welcome back to week 2 of the #NoFilter Linky with me and The Unsung Mum, where we want you to share your parenting truths, without the bullshit. Thanks to everyone that joined last week. It was great to see some new bloggers joining the linky – I hope we didn’t scare you off.
Last week’s winner of our No Bullshit Award was the Day48 with her hilarious The Seven Mum’s of Christmas. I think we can all identify with at least one of the Mum types listed and anyone that brings a strong Gif game gets my vote.
To be in with the chance of winning the No Bullshit Award and our complete adoration this week you need to follow these rules:
- Link up to two posts each week. Please make sure they show what parenting is really like. Funny, rude, all the swears, heartfelt, story based or just full of pictures are all good as long as they contain no parenting bullshit. No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- Doors open at 7am Thursday and close at 10pm that night! We will try and have all our commenting done by the weekend, and announce the winner of the #NoBullshit award on Monday.
- Because we’re truly two of life’s givers, both hosts will comment on all linked posts
- Please comment on our host posts and one other post. Think of it as your payment if you must! After that you’re free to do whatever you want, but remember that sharing really is caring, so the more you comment or share, the more you will get in return!
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @TheUnsungMum and @Another10things with the hashtag #NoFilter. We’d be more than happy to retweet you lovely lot.
- Finally, don’t forget to add our badge to your post.